Jobs Assist Program
Altezza Partners has been appointed as an approved professional service provider under the Jobs Assist program, which has now been extended to 30 June 2012. This program, implemented by The Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation (DEEDI), provides support to eligibility businesses that have been identified as financially vulnerable and requiring support services. The Jobs Assist support is provided in the following two stages.
Altezza Partners may provide up to $3,000 of services to conduct an assessment of the business and develop an effective Action Plan using the Altezza Partners Strategic Business Workshop process.
Altezza Partners may provide up to $5,000 of services to guide and support the implementation of the activities identified as immediate priority tasks in the Action Plan utilising an Altezza Partners Commercial Implementation methodology.
A business may be eligible for Jobs Assist where that business:
- has 10 or more full time employee’s (FTE’s)
- has an established operating base in Queensland
- has an ABN number (registered in Queensland) and is registered for GST
- experiencing one of the following:
- a negative variation in working capital of more than 25% between two points in time i.e. 30 Jun 09 and the most recent reporting period; or
- begins the two point period with negative working capital and remains in that position at the end of the two point period
- and that business is:
- located within Local Priority Employment Areas identified under the Keep Australia Working strategy; or
- operates in key sectors and are considered to be critical or strategic to the State, region or industry or in a significant sectoral supply chain
For more information, please contact Altezza Partners.
Register for SPARK, the Altezza Partners email newsletter.